Colleges & CCTT
Espace Stratégies offers a distinctive and innovative approach, rooted in local community engagement and a deep understanding of territorial ecosystems, enabling us to develop credible and sustainable development strategies. We assist colleges and CCTTs in various projects that combine strategy, research, education, and management.
THE ESPACE STRATÉGIES APPROACH
Our approach is based on co-creation, engaging with the client to ensure that the outcome is engaging and aligned with their vision.
Additionally, Espace Stratégies has supported numerous projects, such as innovation hubs, research centres, and colleges, all of which have been accepted and funded at 100%. This success stems from the multidisciplinary expertise held by our team, coupled with our access to key ecosystem stakeholders, enabling us to establish relevant connections.
HOW CAN ESPACE STRATÉGIES ASSIST YOU?
- Supporting the strategic planning process for your college or research strategy for your CCTT
- Assisting in the creation and submission of a project to the government, including strategic planning, business plan writing and financial forecasting
- Connecting research with entrepreneurial challenges such as economic development, labor shortages and employment support
- Supporting project submissions for new programs, CCTTs, innovation hubs, or any other transformative projects
- Establishing or revising governance or accountability rules
Collège Bois-de-Boulogne et Cegep John Abbott
Supporting the submission of a project to create an AI CCTT, including business plan development and financial structuring. This project was among the 10 CCTTs selected by the government in June 2018.
Institut de tourisme et d’hôtellerie du Québec
- Supporting the submission of a project to create a multisensory experience CCTT, including business plan development and financial structuring. This project was among the 10 CCTTs selected by the government in June 2018.
- Assistance in developing a research strategy.
Collège de Maisonneuve
Supporting the college and two of its three CCTTs, the Centre d’études des procédés chimiques du Québec (CÉPROCQ) and the Institut de technologie des emballages et du génie alimentaire (ITEGA), in a strategic reflection following the announcement of a major project.